The official season is in the spring from March through Memorial Day weekend in May. The WHSBLA follows the WIAA spring sport calendar throughout the year.
- Practice is 5 days a week.
- Players are eligible to play up to 20 regular season games (Varsity and JV combined) excluding the playoffs.
- Games could take place any day excluding Sundays.
*The Varsity Boys team typically takes a spring break trip to play local teams from outside our region*
Following the WIAA/WHSBLA coaching contact periods, the High school boys coaching staff is Prohibited from coaching current HS players 9th-12th grade from August 1st until the start of the Spring season. There is, however, an open contact period between the first weekend in November and the first weekend in December. Our HS coaching staff will hold practices and the team will participate in a few local tournaments to take advantage of this open contact period.
There will also be other Captain led opportunities from September through February to prepare for our Spring Season (speed and agility, weight rooms, stick work/Captain practices)
Fall Season Opportunities
- Cascade Fall League (Sunday games from in September and October)
- Indoor/Box lacrosse at Arena Sports in Issaquah on (typically Saturdays from September to November)
tahoma lacrosse helmets
We work with a local company, Lacrosse Wolf, to offer an exclusive Tahoma Lacrosse helmet at a discounted rate. While these helmets are not required for our youth players, all high school players are required to order the XRS Pro version as part of their overall uniform.
For questions about helmets